Wednesday 4 March 2015

Ilham Bebelan wahaa tajuk -.-'

Something is disturbing. I just don't know where to start. I talked to myself that I am recovering but deep inside, it is really not as simple as that. Indeed, I have heard that this one quote saying that, it is not the fail that matter but how you quickly you stand up to fix things back. It is easier said than done. Lucky for people who has someone to push them, Lucky for people to have that strong determination. Lucky for people blablabla

Wait.

Looking up high at people who has something better does not change much huh. Why don't you look down a bit. Look around you what He has been given you all this while that keeps you alive? Dear self, don't you have a note on Syukur you wrote earlier? Don't you remember that trials and circumstances are the proves that He loves you?

Don't you remember Al-Ankabut ayah 2?

Pause.

__________________


I have always this kind of thought that I want to tell everything to the world, what is in my mind all this while. What happen to me after so long I try to detach to the outside world (lol). And to do that, I choose to write. However, some twist (or might be miracle) just happened. When I have something in mind and would like to pour it out in writing, Allah gives me the feel of motivating myself instead. He just gave me some kind of self motivation that makes me think again all the hikmah behind this. And you know, it goes very smoothly, without I'm trying to figure out the structure of my sentences or drafting my writing or something.

Like this.

Actually I have something that I have been thinking to write about something but I think the writing will stop here (not gonna be elaborating further lols)

Well, I think this is enough for some sort of short escapism.

___________________

kan dah cakap takde ape. bebelan merepek je ade lah lols

No comments:

Survivor

Aku sendiri pun macam tak percaya, pada tahun 2020, ruang blog ini masih wujud dan bernyawa. I'm glad that 4 years ago, I am still writi...