Monday 6 August 2018

Unreal

We met for a reason. It has been almost 4 years I found my new world in which no one know about my past. I create new surrounding, new circle of friends, talking to people from all walks of life regardless their age and background. Everyone went there for some untold stories that only they know and each of them has the reason why they are still there.

The world is a brand new world that if you know how to properly make friends, you will bump into non-judgmental people who never judge your past or ask too much about your past. Maybe a bit but after you feel comfortable to talk about it.

That is the place where I met people that can listen to my rant, even though we have never met in person. Not just listen to mine but also listen to their story of life. You will expect nothing from only through chat conversation, you see the world in a different perspective.

Well, maybe it is just me that still trap in those world. I still couldn't find the real world that I can believe. For the time being, I am happy to stay there, writing and chatting about the stuff I never heard of and learn from people's life.

It may be nightmare to some part of my life, but as long as I have not meet something that I am proud of in this real world, I will stay there. Making new circle of friends where everyone has their own canvas of life to paint on.

No comments:

Survivor

Aku sendiri pun macam tak percaya, pada tahun 2020, ruang blog ini masih wujud dan bernyawa. I'm glad that 4 years ago, I am still writi...