Friday 7 January 2011

Let's Get Fit!

One lift was under maintenance. The other two were still on their way up. 23 and 15 with the up arrow sign. Nothing to be so rush on going back to the unit. Stomach was already full and my friend was thinking of something fun. Yeah, how about we used the stairs rather than using the lift.

Floor P4... bombarded with high energy electron
Floor 3A... I think we need Hall's tutti fruitti to boost up our energy
Floor 5... thinking of waiting for the lift
Floor 7... seem like we had a shortage of oxygen
Floor 10... finally, we reached our destination!!

Phew~!

I was thinking that my heart did a hard work to pump out the blood for the oxygen supply to the body muscle
Or maybe some cholesterol blocked the pathway of the artery
Too much lactic acid were accumulated

Conclusion : I'm becoming less fit over the time. Easily to get exhausted when doing some extra and vigorous movements.

Action to be taken :
1. Trying to minimize the usage of lift and vote for the usage of the stairs.
2. Skipping! This can be done even in the unit.

How about listing it down in my new year resolution? *Angguk-angguk. I am doing this for my own benefit and my own satisfaction and my own risk.

* * * * * * *

Another story from the different scene.

One Chinese aunty returned back the money balance and I figured out that the money was torn.

Me: Eh, duit ni koyak la.
The aunty took back the money and I'm hoping for the replacement.
Aunty : (Come and give the exact amount as before)
Me: (Jaw drop) (Dalam hati) Ceit, kalau setakat letak selotape kat tempat koyak tu, aku pun boleh buat sendiri. =.='

Aku pun berlalu begitu saja. Ah, kerek. Aku akan pastikan duit tu digunakan secepat mungkin untuk hapuskan bahan bukti. Perlu ke? Ah, nak buat jugak.

5 comments:

sekamar rindu said...

salam..

pernah terima duit koyak tu...

cepat2 beli balik.apa2 barang

**folo ur blog

AmalinaSamar said...

wsalam.ye2 gne secepat mgkin.

tq~!

Farah Ahmad said...

HAHAHAHAHA. deyyy, macik tu selenge laa wehh. n pasal nak guna stairs tu, janji ehh. make it a routine. :)

AmalinaSamar said...

hoh mmg pon macek tu.nak tawar pun cam nak tanak je.jom gune tngge weyh!

syazwansamar said...

jom g kl beli handphone raye cine kang!

Survivor

Aku sendiri pun macam tak percaya, pada tahun 2020, ruang blog ini masih wujud dan bernyawa. I'm glad that 4 years ago, I am still writi...