Saturday 20 June 2020

Survivor

Aku sendiri pun macam tak percaya, pada tahun 2020, ruang blog ini masih wujud dan bernyawa. I'm glad that 4 years ago, I am still writing. Despite the pain and difficulties I am facing, I believe that writing is still my forte, my kind of escapism when I have no one to talk to. This writing made me realize that I still have myself.

When spoken words are too painful to be expressed, I can always come back to the white canvas that I can freely express anything without being judged. It is only between me and my own thoughts. Last time when I was so down and depressed, I am so worried that I lost my sense of writing. I love to write by the numb feeling made me hate my own talent. Same with reading. I love reading and seeking knowledge but because I hate myself and what happens to me, I just stop completely. I lost my interest in anything.

But I'm glad, after 4 years, I get back my writing skills. I slowly developed my interest to write and explore. After years of struggling with my own thoughts, I would say that now it is time for me to prove to myself that I am superwoman. Stop comparing myself with other people. I am unique. I am not a failure. I am a survivor.

I am not a failure. I am survivor

No comments:

Survivor

Aku sendiri pun macam tak percaya, pada tahun 2020, ruang blog ini masih wujud dan bernyawa. I'm glad that 4 years ago, I am still writi...