Thursday 10 January 2019

2019; Self-Reflect

Actually it has been a long time since I have not write anything. I stop writing before because I feel so empty and very unmotivated to even write about something. I realize in myself that the condition of my current situation affect a lot in directing what kind of writing I should write. The current emotion is very important to me to express in a subtle way in writing.

I still remember those times when I feel annoyed towards myself of other people, I expressed it through writing that only me can interpret and understood. Other people will view it as something normal that I observe about my surrounding but only me understand what the story behind it.

Sigh.

I miss reading. I miss writing. I miss indulge in my own world without feeling disturbed by things that happen around me. I think I should write again. And this time, not just to let people read, but most importantly to reflect on myself, how far has I gone and how good I had stood up, after a long episode of falling down.

2019; I am actually eager to reach 2020.

It is a looooong journey that I have been through and I am glad that I still survive.

No comments:

Survivor

Aku sendiri pun macam tak percaya, pada tahun 2020, ruang blog ini masih wujud dan bernyawa. I'm glad that 4 years ago, I am still writi...