Tuesday 29 January 2019

Writing

Sometimes, I am thinking of writing a blog that can benefit other people. Writing about my passion in mental health or arts, talking about my thoughts and journey. But when it come to writing about some academic stuff, I am afraid, I am afraid that I could deliver a wrong information. I believe in the importance of having the right resource and information before writing somethings.

At this point, apart from believe in what I have learnt and write it down in writing, I hope to have someone that can check my writing, a proofreader that can comment my writing before I publish it somewhere. Especially the one that involve knowledge and information.

Just before this, I am thinking of writing a blog. Instead of thinking, just do it! I think about so many things including what kind of writing should I start with.

I always have the thought to become someone else qualified before writing some academic stuff. First, because I care about the ethical issue, second, I believe on giving the right information so that people can benefit out of it.

No comments:

Survivor

Aku sendiri pun macam tak percaya, pada tahun 2020, ruang blog ini masih wujud dan bernyawa. I'm glad that 4 years ago, I am still writi...