Thursday 10 January 2019

Rewritten #1

Living in a world of different dimension is really difficult for me. It is like you are in an adult body but stuck in a teenager's timeline. There is a lot of thing you see in a different perspective because you have been living in many surroundings, yet you have to bear with the current surrounding that don't allow too much your skills to be expanded. It is like you want to contribute so much for others, but you have to go back to see what resources you have now.

So, it started with being the leader of the society in my current university. To be honest, I am not the kind of pupil who likes to be the leader in an organization. I am more a preserved person rather than being extrovert in front of people. When people see me nowadays, they might think that I am a prefect during my school. In elementary school, yes but not in high school. I am not bold enough in front of my teacher's eyes to become a leader to others.

But it is all change during my Form 4, when my chemistry teacher was in the process of screening students to become the participant of innovation contest which is annually held for SBP level. I was glad that I was among the four students that was chosen to take part in the innovation competition. While the rest of the students chosen were prefects, I am the only non-prefect student to be chosen. I would say that I was proud enough. Also, I am just being me in my Biology class, doing the homework carefully and being proactive in the class. However, I don't even know what I am doing so good in Biology class that my teacher always mentioned my name as an example student. And to my surprise, it just not stop there, my name was mentioned to other junior as well as someone being excellent and well-behaved (hewhew) in class.

From that point I realize that, sometimes, I don't get what I want. (I really want to become the prefect because they always get the privilege - I want to proudly wear the suit - so childish hehe) but I just have to be patience. There will be someone or some people that will see the other side of me. And from that, nothing is more genuine that having people remembered your deeds more than what you said.

I think I need to write in Malay pulak. Lol what a closing.

No comments:

Survivor

Aku sendiri pun macam tak percaya, pada tahun 2020, ruang blog ini masih wujud dan bernyawa. I'm glad that 4 years ago, I am still writi...