Friday 31 December 2010

さようなら

poyo lah kan nak tulis jepun

5 months passed since I entered UCSI (which I had to google where the uni was situated). UCSI is not that boring though.

Hope Revive Club welcoming party
(the one and only club club I involved, for now)

See, all of us wearing GREEN in Go Green Week, organized by HRC

Sport Carnival. Playing DODGEBALL is cool huh. Haha

Charity Work at Rumah Titian Kaseh. Missed those kids -.-'

Jungle Trekking! Phew~ tawan the Bukit Putih, highest hill in...err Cheras.
(but this one we already in Look Out Point)
Straight away to TS after seated for Physic paper. Thanks to the roller coaster for cleaning up my stomach -.-"

OASIS Annual Dinner. First time organizing event. Thanks guy! Long live the juniors. Tee hee

Attending prom night for the first time in my life. Huh, it IS a dinner actually. And yeah, the theme was Hollywood Glamour. Hahahaha. Nothing to do with me.

And now, time to say goodbye for semester 1. Till we meet again next year


2010 melabuhkan tirai. 2011 bukak balik tirai.
Banyak lagi untuk diteroka
Sikit untuk membuang masa

............................







2 comments:

aero8 said...

wowowo buibui! [irenenadia punye skill ;D]

AmalinaSamar said...

hahaha..mnde la kau nih

Survivor

Aku sendiri pun macam tak percaya, pada tahun 2020, ruang blog ini masih wujud dan bernyawa. I'm glad that 4 years ago, I am still writi...