Tuesday 1 March 2011

This upcoming 10 Mac is the date that I am waiting for. My result for AS examination will be coming out and I am so thrill right now. My first expectation towards my own potential for the first big exam am seated.

I will start my IELTS class on this Saturday, 5 March. The class will be at North wing which we have to take the shuttle bus early 8.00 in the morning from the south wing and reach there by 9.00 am. It is possible to walk there but maybe we can try for the way back! Harapan~

One question always appear in my head, what is the suitable event to be held by the OASIS club this semester to involve the whole students (including degree student) so that this club is not being deactivated by the student council. Believe me, it is not that easy to organize an event when you think that you are just a minor club yet you have to do something to keep this club alive. =.='.

Last year was GO GREEN WEEK
This year...still brainstorming.
Cultural week, health week, food week....

Dan aku rasa bertambah-tambah kecik bila orang yang sepatutnya jadi sayap kanan hanya cakap berapi-api daripada buat sebarang tindakan. Perlu yakin dengan peribahasa Kecil-kecil cili padi.

On the 8th March, I will have a field visit to MPOB for the issue report that we are supposed to do for Edexcel. The topic is about biofuel and maybe other topic related to the palm oil.

I am worried for my test result. It still does not achieve my expectation. Brain must think something, heart must keep supporting and body must keep working. Go try harder. and hardest

Oh yeah, for the Bath University I mentioned previously, my friends were offered to join the summer camp there. Did I mentioned FRIENDS. Yes. There are 2 participants from UCSI as I heard that one of the college did not send their application.

Maybe it has 4 college participating overall, UCSI, KYUEM, TAYLOR and INTEC. Which one that are not participate I also dont know.




No comments:

Survivor

Aku sendiri pun macam tak percaya, pada tahun 2020, ruang blog ini masih wujud dan bernyawa. I'm glad that 4 years ago, I am still writi...